Over the years I have interviewed
him for classes, collected photos from WWII and received snail mail from his typewriter. After some contemplation of what to do with
them, I figured they should be shared in this format to accommodate
all mediums: photos, transcripts, voice recordings, etc.
I met Colonel when I was much younger and he has since become the Grandfather I never knew - sending chocolates on my birthday and taking me out to lunches on my breaks home from college. During these times I tried to capture his incredible story from 1916 to today as he recounts growing up, fighting in WWII an his multiple leadership roles in multiple community organizations. He is truly living history!
Below you will see pictured Sara Busch (maiden name: Baldwin) and Colonel Howard Busch in 2007. How adorable are they?! And just as happy as clams!
I met Colonel when I was much younger and he has since become the Grandfather I never knew - sending chocolates on my birthday and taking me out to lunches on my breaks home from college. During these times I tried to capture his incredible story from 1916 to today as he recounts growing up, fighting in WWII an his multiple leadership roles in multiple community organizations. He is truly living history!
Below you will see pictured Sara Busch (maiden name: Baldwin) and Colonel Howard Busch in 2007. How adorable are they?! And just as happy as clams!

No comments:
Post a Comment